Fees for Mobile Notary Services
- Fee for Mobile Service - $30
- CA fee for one Notarized signature - $15
- Mileage at IRS rate if round-trip is beyond 20 miles
- Waiting time may apply if client is late beyond 15 mins
- Real estate closing fees are different and depend on the type of closing and location. Please call for details.
As a Mobile Notary Public, I will notarize various documents at your location including Trust/Estate Documents, Power of Attorney Documents, California DMV forms, Contracts, Agreements, Affidavits, etc.
I oversee Real Estate Closings as a Notary Signing Agent (NSA), including purchases, sales, refinancing, reverse mortgages, HELOCS, Loan Modifications, etc.
I perform signings at Hospitals, Long-term Care Facilities, Rehab. Facilities, Homes, Businesses, Bail Bonds Offices, and other locations.
Additionally, I perform weddings as an Ordained Minister, and have been doing so since 2012. I will also notarize your application for a Certified Copy of your Marriage License!
Accepted forms of payment for On Your Mark Mobile Notary Services are Cash or Credit and Debit Cards. We apologize, but we do not accept personal checks. For your convenience, On Your Mark Mobile Notary accepts credit and debit card payments with a portable wireless credit/debit card processing machine on site, or a secure PayPal option below.
**Escrow and title companies and other businesses can be invoiced once a positive and regular relationship is established.